This policy concerns personal information which:
- You provide to SurecliX when you communicate with us through the website; and
- SurecliX collects from you when you access the website.
Collection of website usage information:
When you access the website SurecliX' system will record:
- The time and date of your visit to the website;
- What parts of the website you visit;
- How long you spend on any page of the website;
- How many times you visit the website; and
- Which domain (country) you are visiting from.
This information does not identify you personally [and will not be matched with any information which does identify you personally].
- Where you go when you leave the website; or
- Your personal information
You can configure your browser to reject cookies. Rejecting cookies will not restrict your access to the website unless specifically stated on a page within the website.
SurecliX uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the website as part of the process of improving the website.
Collection of Personal Information:
You can visit the website without revealing any personal information.
SurecliX may request personal information from you when you:
Where SurecliX wishes to collect personal information about you (such as your name, contact information or other personal information) via the internet, SurecliX will expressly ask you for that personal information and explain the purpose for which SurecliX is requesting the information (eg. to add you to SurecliX' mailing list).
- Provide feedback on the website
- Enter a competition from the website
- Contact SurecliX through the website;
- Join a SurecliX mailing list
Safeguards will be maintained to protect personal information against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure and against accidental loss.
Any personal information that you submit to our website is held with the strictest confidence. SurecliX uses and implements industry standards for the security and protection of information collected from its users. Once your personal information comes into SurecliX' possession, we will take all reasonable steps to protect that information as described.